The Brahms concert date has been changed to October 25 at 8 pm to accommodate one of the pianists. Please come and see us then! We’ll be performing the Neue Liebeslieder as well as the quartets, Opus 92.
Michelle Kunz, soprano
Maria Dolan, mezzo soprano https://www.facebook.com/maria.d.barnes.1
Aurelio Dominguez, tenor https://www.facebook.com/aureliodomingueztenor
Joshua Hong, baritone https://www.facebook.com/hong.joshua
We will be joined by musicians from Blessed Sacrament for other segments of the program. For directions: http://www.blessedsacramentcc.org/
Newly signed to Flo Rida’s International Music Group Label, Marco delivers an acoustic cover of the legend Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together” during OK Magazine’s Pre Grammy Party at Sound Nightclub in Hollywood.
Ms. Kunz appears at 1:48, 2:54, and 3:47. This was an amazing production, and the chorus really shines in this beloved scene.
If you are looking for a new voice teacher, this is your opportunity!
I’m now accepting private voice students in my Oakton, Virginia studio. Here is what you can look forward to:
- Beautiful Yamaha piano (which I play well — you won’t need an accompanist for anything except the most advanced vocal repertoire)
- Great acoustics. Hard wood floors make for beautiful, live sound.
- Flexible scheduling. We can schedule a regular lesson time, or we can schedule as needed lessons. It’s your choice.
- Taking students ages 12-adult, beginners through professional.
- I take an integrated body approach to singing, utilizing principles of body mapping. You learn how your body is designed to move to support healthy singing habits for a lifetime.
- Well versed in English, French, Italian, German, Latin, and Spanish diction and repertoire, including classical, musical theater, and sacred genres.
If you have questions, be sure to contact me. If you’d like to schedule a lesson, you can do that using my scheduling tool.
Come and find me in the chorus at Washington National Opera!
Opening night is September 20, 2012, at 7:30 pm. Tickets can be purchased here: http://www.kennedy-center.org/events/?event=OMOSF
I think we’re also the Opera in the Outfield performance this year. Stay tuned for more information about that after the season opens.