If you are looking for a new voice teacher, this is your opportunity!
I’m now accepting private voice students in my Oakton, Virginia studio. Here is what you can look forward to:
- Beautiful Yamaha piano (which I play well — you won’t need an accompanist for anything except the most advanced vocal repertoire)
- Great acoustics. Hard wood floors make for beautiful, live sound.
- Flexible scheduling. We can schedule a regular lesson time, or we can schedule as needed lessons. It’s your choice.
- Taking students ages 12-adult, beginners through professional.
- I take an integrated body approach to singing, utilizing principles of body mapping. You learn how your body is designed to move to support healthy singing habits for a lifetime.
- Well versed in English, French, Italian, German, Latin, and Spanish diction and repertoire, including classical, musical theater, and sacred genres.